Why trade foreign exchange?
- The foreign exchange market is the world’s largest market with the largest trading volume and can be traded 24 hours a day ：
- Continuous trading opportunities, because the value of currencies always fluctuates up and down
- Low spreads, reflecting the real-time circulation status Click to view the real-time quotation table of currency pair spreads
The market is open 24 hours a day from 10pm GMT on Sunday to 10pm Friday. Every day starts in Sydney, and then the Tokyo market, London market and New York market open in turns.
- The daily trading volume of the global foreign exchange market comes from two parts ：
- Foreign trade (5%). It is generated by a company that buys or sells goods in a country other than its own country, and then converts its profits back to its own currency.
- Speculative trading (accounting for 95%) for profit.
Currency pair ：Major currency pairs, non-major currency pairs and cross currency pairs (cross trading)
- Currency pairs are divided into three categories ：
- Major currency pair: refers to the currency pair with the largest trading volume and the fastest circulation, such as the euro/US dollar (EUR/USD).
- Currency pairs with low trading volume: Refers to commodity currencies, such as Australian dollar/U.S. dollar (AUD/USD) and Nordic currencies.
- Cross currency pair (cross): refers to a currency pair in which the two currencies in the currency pair do not contain the US dollar.
Trade foreign exchange on the Exchange Market
The mutual exchange market provides floating spreads so that you can accurately understand the price paid during the transaction.
Negative balance protection
No matter what happens during the transaction, you can rest assured that your account balance will never be less than zero.
Free guaranteed stop loss
Set the lowest price you feel comfortable with, and set a stop loss to close the trade when that price is reached. Provide you with excellent risk management tools at no additional cost.